Due to the lack of transparency on the market prices and data on same properties among agencies differ.
Our aim is to help agencies to keep property portfolios up to date and save time 10-fold.
1. There are 1000s of properties sold by 100s of real estate agencies in each location. There is almost no exclusivity on listings. Portfolios of all real estate agents overlap by 80-90%. If you are a private real estate buyer, it is almost impossible for you to get an overview of the actual property offers in a market.
2. The price difference on the same property reaches 46%. Our research shows that in more than 10% of cases prices on the same property vary by in average 28%. The price difference on a prime real estate market is up to €23Mio.
3. The number of rooms is not a constant. In 16% of cases, the number of bedrooms varies by 1 in average. In 25% of cases, the number of bathrooms varies by 2 in average.
4. Sq.m. of the built area and plot size differ as well. In 28% of cases built surface data varies by 6% in average. In 83% of cases, terrace surface differs by 8% in average. In 39% of cases, plot surface data varies by 136%.
5. It is not easy to find correct information online complying with the official cadastre data.
6. It is almost never clear, in what neighbourhood the object is located. Though it is important to know, but rarely said where geographically and administratively the property is situated, who are typical residents and what is the infrastructure of the area.
7. Potential buyers of second homes in Mediterranean holiday locations do not have access to such information as price dynamics in the area. There are not such things as a comparison and benchmarking of prices per square meter for prime property buyers in popular holiday markets.
Do you have questions? Or would you like to offer us something?
Your Casafari Team